Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPR segment

Group,

I was on Minnesota Public Radio (MPR/NPR) today about these little gas-sippers I fix up and sell.

Here's the link with a way to hear audio:

It's mostly about metros, but Festys are mentioned (the two in front of my house) I told him a couple times, "they're superior vehicles" but it's hard to hear over 9 metros screaming for attention...

Brenton
    Because....45 MPG.

Two of my favorite things....Festiva's and NPR.
    Way to go! Hope the story gets picked up nationally....maybe I'll hear it today on Weekend Edition or All Things Considered.
    Metro's are great cars...no doubt....Festiva's are just 10X better
    Way to go!!!
    Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
    The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

Cool - great segment!

Comment

Man that is COOL!!!
        This says it though. 8)
        "Brenton Netz has nine Geo Metros in his backyard, and two Ford Festivas parked out front."

Way to go Brenton!!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Very Cool! Very proffessional. Now quit telling people about them! :-) I having a hard time finding another one as it is! I tell the Prius Crowd Festy's get 12 miles to the gallon and fall apart easy. Then I tell them If they see one I'll come remove it for free, so they don't have to look at it anymore!

Eric
          Blue 1989 Festiva L 1.3 carb 160K+, Aspire 5spd, Aspire swap, Tach, Added A/C, Intermittent wipers.
          Aqua 1991 Festiva L 1.3 FI 200K+, 5spd, Aspire swap, tach, Intermittent wipers.
          Green 1995 Aspire 1.3 FI 95K (RIP Saved my 18yo sons life)

Comment

:laughing3:
            thats a good one!
            89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
            92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
            New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

Working...
            X