guess who i met today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess who i met today?

i was at a car show and was talking to a guy about installing a roll cage in my car, then i told him it was a festiva and was expiting a laugh. then he said he helped build cam waughs car... small world.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

It's small world out there. I bet you had a good visit with him. It's always great to find someone else that doesn't start laughing as soon as you mention fixing up a Festiva one way or another.

Comment

i love it when they dont laugh. and if they dont laught its because they dont know what a festiva is... its a hard life having a festiva, every time asks you what you drive, you have to explain it to them. i should just hand out biz cards lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

i was talking to one of the guys about buying the festiva. he was like "oh wow! those get like 40 mpg!" it was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
          i love it when they dont laugh. and if they dont laught its because they dont know what a festiva is... its a hard life having a festiva, every time asks you what you drive, you have to explain it to them. i should just hand out biz cards lol
          My rap at the store goes like this " Well, its a Mazda drive train, see? So any B-motor will go in with a little bfh work. A 1300 lb car, with up-wards of 130hp? Nobody will EVER see me coming." Most just say cool and ask me where I keep the oil, but who cares.
          Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

Working...
          X