• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading out to a swap meet

Heading to a local auto swap meet.
    I love these things, kinda like prospecting for gold :p
    Will post pics of any treasure I find.
    Hotrod Forums Directory * D&D Discbrakes 61-67 Econoline Conversions
    1988 Festy - white 5spd 1.3 * 1992 Festy - red 5spd 1.3 * 1963 Econoline 5 window pu * 1993 Dodge W250 5.9 Cummings * 94 Mustang

man i miss the swap meets in san diego there are none like it in detroit

Comment

Originally posted by FoxProGT View Post
      there are none like it in detroit
      I find that hard to believe, Detroit is the automotve capital. There has to be some swap meets in the area. The car scene is huge in Detroit, I have been up there. The Autorama is about the best in the country and Woodward dream crusie has to be among the largest cruises in the country, so I would have to think there are some swap meets. Not to mention Festiva festival in July is less then an hour from there!
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
        I find that hard to believe, Detroit is the automotve capital. There has to be some swap meets in the area. The car scene is huge in Detroit, I have been up there. The Autorama is about the best in the country and Woodward dream crusie has to be among the largest cruises in the country, so I would have to think there are some swap meets. Not to mention Festiva festival in July is less then an hour from there!

.... if you mean auto swap meets as in like car auctions then yeah there is aot of auto auction places around here.. but i mean swap meets as in blocks and blocks of yard sales put together in one place. there is nothing like that from what iv seen.. no good mexican fast food restaurants too

Comment

Well not to much to report.
          Absolutely nothing for festivas.
          I did score a brand new speedway throttle pedal assembly for one of my econoline projects.

Other than that mostly junk at new part prices
          Hotrod Forums Directory * D&D Discbrakes 61-67 Econoline Conversions
          1988 Festy - white 5spd 1.3 * 1992 Festy - red 5spd 1.3 * 1963 Econoline 5 window pu * 1993 Dodge W250 5.9 Cummings * 94 Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by FoxProGT View Post
            there are none like it in detroit
            A quick search here

yielded

A few in Detroit
            http://tinyurl.com/58zmde

A couple In Flint
            http://tinyurl.com/66rs94
            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
            - Unknown
            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
            X