LX hunting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LX hunting..

Okay a guy from my work noticed a car that looked like mine and when he got closer he notice it was a ford festiva and it was a LX!!!! so i have been trying to find the owner to make and offer on it or at least make an offer on some of it's goodies like the tray... it's so frustrating.. i have been combing the area to find it and it's no where to be found... but i'm not giving up he also mentioned it was maroon and looked in really good shape... the search shall continue... i found a L and offered to buy it it was mtx!! but he said he has been driving it for 4 years and didn't want to part with it... so i told him about the site and informed him about all the upgrades he can do... but anyways i want to find this LX!!!!!!

Ford Festiva L
    Automatic

A lot of people wont part with their festiva. Esp if they are in decent condition. But good luck. The squeaky hinge gets the grease. I dont think maroon was a factory color but I may be wrong.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

i know but it's always worth a try right...

Ford Festiva L
      Automatic

Comment

Maroon was a factory color. I've had 2. Good luck!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Really ? Ive never seen one. Must be the rarest festiva color.
          sigpic

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Wow !! Never saw a festiva with a tooth grill either till I joined this forum. Looks better than I expected.
              sigpic

Comment

I never saw anybody with more of a festiva problem than me before I joined this site :lol:

Comment

Carbon...that's one nice looking Festy!...Wow!
                  Because....45 MPG.

Comment

I have a maroon 89 LX in nice condition. It has almost every option available.
                    Brian
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                    :fish:

Comment

I saw a maroon one today at work, my customer said it was a local guys wife and that he drives a Festiva too! At first I thought it was your little lady Fresh, but he desribed her and there was no way it was the lady who dropped off the sway bar.
                      Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

Working...
                      X