Found: Good Price on KYB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found: Good Price on KYB's

I found a set of KYB GR2's for the Festiva. AJ USA has them for $152 per set plus free shipping.

Last week they had a coupon for $10 off your order as well.

Took about a week to get a shipping confirmation (not in stock), but acknowledged my order right away and did not charge my CC until the order shipped. So far I'm very happy with them... I'll let you know when they arrive.

website is www.ajusa.com

Im not affiliated with them in any way. Just wanted to pass on the good deal.
    Previous owner of a '89 Graphite L, 4spd, GL Seats, Aspire Brakes, 14x6's, 185/60/14's

Is that for all 4?
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

i got mine at Rockauto.com they dont have the rears as far as i can see. and the left is not in stock. My right one came in a day earlier than the left. but it only took 3 or 4 days.

KYB Part # 232021 {Suspension Strut Assembly}
      GR-2 RIGHT FRONT $40.79

KYB Part # 232022 {Suspension Strut Assembly}
      GR-2 LEFT FRONT
      * Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days $42.79

im not affiliated with Rockauto.com they just have pretty good prices. and fast shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
        Is that for all 4?
        Yep that's all 4.

The fronts are about $36 each. the rears $39.

After free shipping and a $10 coupon I found I got a set of 4 for $146 including shipping.
        Previous owner of a '89 Graphite L, 4spd, GL Seats, Aspire Brakes, 14x6's, 185/60/14's

Comment

^^ Good prices, I willl have to order up a set! thanks for the tip!
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

My order showed up today. It was about 2 weeks after ordering, but I wasnt in a hurry and they didnt have them in stock.

For those interested in something from them, with my order I got a coupon.

Enter AJ51020 to get

$5 off orders $50-99.99
            $10 off orders $100-199.99
            $20 off orders $200+

Im not positive it will work for others, but the coupon/code seem generic enough....

Anyway..... Im happy with my experience....... just passing the word on for others looking for a Great price on the GR2's

Comment

Working...
            X