Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swaybelly ya there

hey bud remmber me dennis from ny

how ya doing how is ur festy comming along?? ya still there or dd we loose you years ago.

dennis
    Dennis
    93 Sploder

I remember Swaybelly from the yahoo site.
    Didn't know he made it over here!:p

Come on Sway speakup!
    '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
    '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
    '92 Aqua parts Car
    '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
    '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
    Your holy ghost will not save you.
    Your God plutonium will not save you.
    In fact...
    ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

We don't have a Swaybelly registered here. Must have been the old EZ board or Yahoo.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Hey Dennis,
        Did you have a black Festiva and a red one (sort of maroon) that you sold 2 or 3 years ago?
        You gonna race that thing?
        http://www.sdfcomputers.com/Festivaracing.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Festy46 View Post
          Hey Dennis,
          Did you have a black Festiva and a red one (sort of maroon) that you sold 2 or 3 years ago?

YES SIR sold it to a guy with a trailer and he took the black one and the red later for a race cars. LOL if thats you i would love to see the pics of my old pics.

the red one i put the b6 in and the black was a parts but then it switched but yes Sure Did LOL
          Last edited by Festiva699; 05-18-2008, 01:32 PM.
          Dennis
          93 Sploder

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
            We don't have a Swaybelly registered here. Must have been the old EZ board or Yahoo.

yeah good old sway belly he was a good guy still has his yahoo profile LOL

Dennis
            Dennis
            93 Sploder

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva699 View Post
              YES SIR sold it to a guy with a trailer and he took the black one and the red later for a race cars. LOL if thats you i would love to see the pics of my old pics.
              the red one i put the b6 in and the black was a parts but then it switched but yes Sure Did LOL
              That was me. The black one is still complete, less the left front fender. I completely stripped the red one. The engine is in our old back-up car, the one with white stripes. I didn't keep track of where the transmission ended up. The driver's door, left front fender, and a piece of the rear quarter panel are on our current car. The other door, fender and part of the nose clip were used in prior years. I put some tin in the shell that was left to block up the holes for the doors and rear hatch and filled it with all kinds of scrap steel. When I took it to the scrap dealer a few weeks ago, it weighed just over 4000 pounds. That has to be the heaviest Festiva ever. You can check the link at the bottom to see what we have been doing with your car parts.
              You gonna race that thing?
              http://www.sdfcomputers.com/Festivaracing.htm

Comment

I remember him from one of the previous boards! Haven't seen him around for awhile though... :\
                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

That was me. The black one is still complete, less the left front fender. I completely stripped the red one. The engine is in our old back-up car, the one with white stripes. I didn't keep track of where the transmission ended up. The driver's door, left front fender, and a piece of the rear quarter panel are on our current car. The other door, fender and part of the nose clip were used in prior years. I put some tin in the shell that was left to block up the holes for the doors and rear hatch and filled it with all kinds of scrap steel. When I took it to the scrap dealer a few weeks ago, it weighed just over 4000 pounds. That has to be the heaviest Festiva ever. You can check the link at the bottom to see what we have been doing with your car parts.

nice sweet its awiles nice to see what my old festy's are doing makes me happy because i was getting real mad that i was not getting anywhere and no dry place to work on my cars. but yea thats real good that web site is that the festy the number 44????
                  Dennis
                  93 Sploder

Comment

thats really cool too bad you i could not see my old festiva the black one a pic of it lol i miss my festy if you ask me
                    Dennis
                    93 Sploder

Comment

Working...
                    X