A/C OR NOT A/C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C OR NOT A/C?

I AM NOT VERY SMART, ESP. WHEN IT COMES TO MY CAR, OR ANY CAR REALLY...I HAVE A '93 FESTIVA L MODEL, AND I AM TRYING TO DETERMINE IF IT HAS A/C OR NOT..IF A FESTY HAS A/C WILL IT SAY 'A/C' ON THE CONTROLS.I CAN TURN IT ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT IN THE BLUE, BUT IT ONLY SHOOTS OUT COOL AIR, EVEN WITH THE MOTOR WARM...ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED, THE ANSWER MAY DETERMINE IF IT SELLS TO THE PERSON INQUIRING OR NOT..THANK YOU
    FORMER FESTIVA OWNER..I ENJOYED IT..TY

easy. If it has a/c, there's a pushbutton just to the left of the blower speed switch labeled "A/C". If it doesn't have a/c, its just a blank black cover.
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

thats what i wanted to know

thank you for the information..and for not making me feel like a moron..for anyone else, i am sure the fact i asked would tell you i don't have it, based on the push button.HERE'S ANOTHER QUESTION, ASS. WITH THE FIRST ONE. how difficult, and expensive would it be to put in a/c?
      FORMER FESTIVA OWNER..I ENJOYED IT..TY

Comment

with hardly any knowledge of a car....verry. unless you pay someone to do it but then again that would be expensive. u live in minnesota right? y do you need a/c? lol. i live in mississippi, my a/c "turns on" when you start to turn the crank on the door. just messin with ya...too hard and expensive in my opinion.
        90 L FI..second B3
        90 L Parts car
        Jay

Comment

1. Open freezer door
          2. Take mom's ice from freezer
          3. Fill ZipLockŪ baggies with ice from #2
          4. Place filled baggies on seats
          5. Sit on baggies of ice and stay cool

Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

oh, by the way...buying one of those ever-cool plug in coolers and leeving it open in the passenger seet too cool the car does not work.
            90 L FI..second B3
            90 L Parts car
            Jay

Comment

you could cover your roof in peltier material.
              OX SMASH!!

Comment

Working...
              X