new seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new seats

I swapped seats in my festy this weekend, so I thought I would share. I picked up a set out of a 95 Aspire for 15 bucks each. The only mods I had to do for them to bolt in is swap the inside rail/slide on each seat. The outer ones are the same. THe easiest way I found to do this is grind the pin/button or whatever you call it out of the middle of the foot(where the seat bolt goes through). I doesn't matter which one(front or back). Also grind the pins out of the little hand the holds the seat rail in a set position. Once these 3 pins are ground out slide the rail of the seats and swap them between the festy and aspire seats. I then bolted the rails and slides back together,and the little 3-finger hand thing(lol). THe seats set right down on the festy bolt holes with only a little bending on the outer front feet of the aspire rails. Time it took to do the first seat....2 hours, second seat...25 minutes! Funny how things go faster when you have a clue how to do them. Hope this helps out if you are looking for some cheap seats to swap in your festy!
    93 festiva aka "the sexy"
    04 blown GT stang
    99 wrangler (in the middle of a 5.2 swap)

WELLLLLL....where are the pics man....we need pics!
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
    X