Air Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Ride

So my friend and I are talking about putting air ride on his festie. The only thing that we are wondering is what is a rough guess on the cost of a FULL KIT. As for the labor there is no doubt that between the 2 of us we could get the set-up put on. Anyone know of any links or people that have put something like this on. I know that there were just the pictures of the one 4 door. Thanks in advance
    Dan

Simon had the last Pimptiva on air at one time.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

look up pimptiva...you will find what you seek. Simontuffguy...bagged his a long time ago
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I think Joe (eye_of_ra) has bags on his.
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Anyone know where he got his set up...what kind...anything?
          Dan

Comment

PM Simontuffguy and ask. The guy he sold it to was trying to sell it since he never used it.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

Ordered the kit online... I paid $2,500 for my setup... It was FBSS, 10 gallon tank, and everything I needed... Custom bagged struts up front and cylinders in the rear.

It was well worth it.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

The only problem we encountered when putting the kit on was that the bags up front did NOT fit in the strut tower area... The bodyshop I was using cut the towers from the inside, welded a brace from the top of the tower to the frame rail and then used a piece of plastic to "seal" the bay...

Logan purchased the body of my car after I parted it out... Or if I go back on my backup photo CD's, I can grab the pics for you... That part of the install was the hardest. The place I ordered my bags from said "You'll have to gently hammer the strut tower to make them fit"... Hammer? Yeah...

Good luck.
                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
                X