Sea Foam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Foam?

okay a guy at my work recommended it to me and i was wondering if any of you guys have heard or used it before.. and where might i get it...??

Ford Festiva L
    Automatic

I used it regularly ,worked great for me . Bought it at Pep Boys or Advance Auto Parts, dont know if you have either of those out your way.

Comment

we have both strangely enough never been in pep boys... okay when i pour it into the pcv valve do i pour it into the engine hole or the line?? thats the only think i don't get i think it's the engine hole but i seen a video and he poured it down the line and not in the engine hole.

Ford Festiva L
      Automatic

Comment

Get the car running and just stick the pcv valve line into the can, the other end should be going into the intake. It should start smoking like crazy, that means it is working, if the motor stops running that is ok. Let it soak for a little bit before starting it back up again.
        The Festiva Store
        Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

i usually run it thru a smaller vac line, run a little at a time for a few mins (half a can or so), it'll smoke and what not, you may have to toy with the throttle to keep it running. after you've gone through half a can just stick the hose down in the can and let it soak up as much as it will before the engine dies. let it sit for like 15mins, and then drive it like you stole it! letting it wind up helps to burn off the carbon that was softened by the seafoam.

here's a vid after i did my car once:
          ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
          91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
          1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
          2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Use the search button , and you will find all kinds of threads with Seafoam questions and answers .
            Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Click the link and click on the picture to play.
            Links Fixed
            ------------------------------------------------
            The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
            Smart Passion white with H-D interior
            HD2500 Duramax Chevy
            Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
            Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
            Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
            Z28 LS1 power 500 +
            90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
            It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

skeeters playing grand theft....
              Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
              The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

Originally posted by packrat427 View Post
                Use the search button , and you will find all kinds of threads with Seafoam questions and answers .

Click the link and click on the picture to play.
                Links Fixed
                yeah i tried searching it up but at the time i couldn't get search to work it kept telling me not enough letters i even searched up just foam and it said that...

Ford Festiva L
                Automatic

Comment

Skeeters_Keeper, love the notes off that custom pipe!!
                  Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

yeah i used it and man my car is running better than before yay!

Ford Festiva L
                    Automatic

Comment

Working...
                    X