Started my BP swap today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started my BP swap today...

I started my BP swap today, and I'm getting ready to pull the B3 out...Man, I didn't know it would be that easy! I mean, I was expecting a million things to unplug and unfasten, yet all I needed was one hour and now it's ready to come out! I just sucks that I can't pull it out yet, because I'm working outside and I have to assemble my new engine crane, but the weather calls for rain this week-end, and I don't want to let it sit outside and rust, since I'm trading it for a complete Aspire brake swap when I'm done with the engine swap. And the deal was for a "as new" engine crane for an Aspire swap w/wheels, and I really need this since my driver's front wheel bearing was about to lock up before I put the car on time-out for the BP swap!!! It would suck to have a brand spankin' new swap done and not be able to drive it for fear of a wheel locking up! One thing's for sure, I really have my work cut out for the next weeks as far as wrenching is concerned lol!!! I'll try to snap pics as soon as I yank that sucker out!!!
    The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Good luck! It's been pouring here since last night. This crappy weather is for the birds.

You'll love what happens to your car with a BP swap.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
    X