Wha't a door worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha't a door worth?

I went to my local JY to get a passenger door because mine is dented. I found one in decent shape but they want $70 for it. I think that is high but I don't know. What do you guys think? It doesn't even have the interior panel, handle, or window crank. On the plus side it does have a pass. mirror though. I'm thinking I should hold out for another door and just grab the mirror since they are sorta rare on the pass. side, right?

Also the same car had the factory white aluminium wheels with tires on them so I getting those for sure.
    Last edited by scottxd45; 05-16-2008, 08:22 PM. Reason: typo
    ~Scott

1989 Festiva L EFI

2010 Toyota Prius

that does sound high....do you have a pull a part or pick a part around you? If so they are the way to go.....very good prices.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

doors at my local yard are 25 dollars yeah get the mirror kinda rare i just bought one... what happend to that parts car you had couldn't you use a door off of it? or are they all messed up..

Ford Festiva L
      Automatic

Comment

No pick a part around here. This is the only yard that has festivas around me that I know of. The doors on my parts car have rust on them that's why I was looking for one but maybe I can just fix the one I've got or just live with it because it's not worth that much to me to get rid of a dent. The door works fine. Maybe I'll just wait till I paint it to worry about it.
        ~Scott

1989 Festiva L EFI

2010 Toyota Prius

Comment

Ouch! That's way expensive, especially if it doesn't have the panels and stuff.

I'd offer $50 max, even if they're pulling it for you. The Pick N Pull yards would probably only charge $25 or 30 around here.

And on $1 Day? You'd get it for like $4... I can't wait until they offer another $1 Day at the yard near me.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
          X