Memorial weekend festiva plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial weekend festiva plans?

In trying to get everything ready for my weekend plans for the Festiva i started to wonder if anyone else had a big project planned.

My planned upgrades for this weekend to the black festiva are:
    4speed to 5speed swap
    Aspire brakes
    Aspire Sway bar
    14x6 wheels w/185-60 tires
    KYB GR2 Struts
    New front Control arms
    Energy suspension sway bar bushings

I have the brakes all rebuilt with new bearings/seals/pads/shoes etc. So they should go in pretty easy as its all put together already.

UPS tracking says the tires will arrive Friday.

The 5 speed is getting pulled from the white parts car tonight.

I plan on getting a pic or two of the large pile of parts before I start putting it together.
    Last edited by jasonpaulbauer; 05-21-2008, 08:21 AM.
    Previous owner of a '89 Graphite L, 4spd, GL Seats, Aspire Brakes, 14x6's, 185/60/14's

No, I caint have any plans. My boss just told me about me getting time and a half this weekend, I didnt understand why. I was then informed that i am to work all weekend and monday!

I was going to start the Motor rebuild.
    Start on the body work.
    Also find the aspire brake parts in the junk yard.

Looks like im going to be helping tons of drunkin idiots spend there money on auto parts in the Wonderful World of Advance Auto!! woopde freaking whoooo

Comment

Go to Ohiosteva!!!!!!! Spring Fling time WOOO HOOO!!!!! Then if the weather cooperates, continue cutting out that new driveway with the tractor so I can move around the parts cars easier!

Michael
      Have owned 9 so far
      White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
      Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
      Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
      Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
      Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

I'm headed to the beach for a vacation with the family.

I'm doing a few small mods before that time though... That includes mounting my foglights to fill the holes in the bodykit, and giving the car a much needed wash.

I installed the carpet yesterday, so that's taken care of... Besides that, enjoying my time by the ocean.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
        X