Hey! Even Grandma Can Do It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Even Grandma Can Do It!

Hey everyone! I was visiting a friend of mine in the city and low and behold as I was leaving the house across the street sat a black 88-89 festiva lx FULLY LOADED! I freaked out as mine looked so much like it and isnt on the road yet. I ran across the busy street and noticed all new tires and Nice hubcaps on stock 12in. wheels. It had the cargo cover in place and a/c. I sat on my buddies porch untill its owner came out of the store. Out of the store came a little old lady dressed as nice as if it was sunday. I walked back across the street and asked her "If you dont mind, where did you find those tires and hubcaps maim?" I was quickly told.. "online suggar where else" "you caint find them local!" WOW, If grandma can find them, why do we have such a hard time!!! Guys this was without a doubt the best looking stock/original festiva I have EVER SEEN! It had the wide body moulding and the cleanest light grey interior. She started it up and drove off as I left a puddle of drool in the street! Oh well I guess the only point of this long post was because I thought this lil' old lady had found a source of tires in my town only to find out that even grandma is an internet junkie!

And you didn't even get a picture. Did you atleast tell her about the ite since she goes online?
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

I did tell her about the site and she said shed have to look that up I hope she joins and no I didnt have a camera with me. I just thought it was so funny her response!

Comment

What kind of puddle would you have left if grandma said " want some sugar"
        Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
        The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

A brown one. LOL
          www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
          www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
          Snoopy's
          4621 Atlantic Ave
          Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

Originally posted by jermnc77 View Post
            A brown one. LOL

after i read that i left a yellow one.

Comment

Haha... Nice find. I hope she makes it to the site.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
              X