Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW OWNER: 1993 festy

Well my project is underway...
    I bought my festiva last week. It's a 1993, no rust anywhere. 5 speed, 120k miles. Red with gray interior, like every other one. So far this is what I have done.
    Plugs, wires, cap rotor. The plugs were eroded to .60mm, pretty sure that was hurting the mpg's.
    Custom 2 inch exhaust mandrel bent, sounds nice, let's see if it gives me some better efficiency.
    Next I am going to add my own cd player, get the front wheel bearings done, do a quick paint job and find some better wheels and tires.

I got a free set of 12 inch geo metro steelies with tires but the wheels rub in the rear. It's like a small steel tab that sticks out and rubs he wheel on the back side. Is it ok if I bend that back in toward the car?

Cool get. I'm not too sure about that tab being bent. Can you post pics of the car and also how much did you pay for the car.
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport(Sold)
    1999 Ford Mustang Gt 35th ann. (Sold)
    1993 Ford Festiva Gl(Sold)
    Looking for another Festiva

Comment

Nice find! Add your location in your profile. It will help when you have a question about your car. And it may turn out there are a couple of members who live near by that may even come and give you a hand with something.
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

do the geo metro wheels fit that are 13 inches?

Comment

Nice, yours is the same year and colors as mine. :3

(Which is a normal occurrence, yes, but the year makes it cooler.)

The Little Jack - 1993 L 5-Speed Manual

Comment

i might have some rims for sale soon 13 in konigs

Comment

Working...
            X