dragtiva!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragtiva!!!!

i want to see this run at mission, (local race track).

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Cool!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Interesting !! Like to see it run myself.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Oh Yeah!! I'd have that!!!!

Comment

302hp around 2000 lbs one hell of a ride!!!
          Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
          99 Dodge Caravan SE
          95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
          94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
          78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
          78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
          03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
          95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
          95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
          95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

That looks like the white one that is running in Leichester, NY. I have yet to actually see under his hood though. I emailed this guy for more information and pictures, hopefully he sends them.

Comment

:shock::shock::shock: that would be fun!!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I'd rather have the 304 horsepower festiva. It has a mazda engine and it's still a 4 cyl and that's more bragging rights in my opinion. Plus you could make it 4 wheel drive and it would probably still be lighter than this one. Then it would eat up the autocross and the drag strip. FB71, JGLutz, and other smart guys here - feel free to shoot holes in my opinion.
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Agreed, it's very cool having all that power from a 4 cylinder engine. But the sheer audacity of a V8 in a Festiva's engine bay! HOOAHHH! Guess I'm into the "shock value" thing. I'd love to see the surprise on some dude's face in the Bimmer next to me when I pull up to a traffic lite with that lumpy, rumbly V8 idle coming out of a Festiva. And then watch that sour-puss expression on his face receding in my mirror...

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
                  In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Here is his build pictures, he has an extreme amount of welding work into that car! I thought it was weird how far back he has the engine in the car, but maybe it has to do with the weight distribution for drag racing and traction? Not sure. He seems like a really nice guy though. I think $6000 is probably worth it, if you look into the amount of time and work and parts he has in it. Not to mention it looks like he is using a ford 9" rear end, which means that car is really being over built for strength.

Comment

Wow, it needs to be finished by someone after all the work thats gone into it.
                      sigpic
                      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I think its funny after all that work that thing still has a headliner in it. Ill tell you one thing it will I wouldnt drive it without a wheelie bar.
                        Bob

Comment

got some more info, the engine will put out 450 horsepower. Me want :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X