Great Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Story

I'm just a newbie here, barely got a free festiva and im ghetto pimping it out for now (Spray paint, shag carpet, etc...).

So heres my great story. About 4 years ago i was in my 97 honda civic thinking i was tough shi* and a little grey primer festiva pulled up next to me at a light. Me and my woman seriously started laughing our asses off when they began lurching forward. We were like "This will be hilarious" and it really was for the guy in the festy. The light turned green and i heard a turbo wind up and saw taillights in the distance. I had no chance. It was awesome, I was totally stoked to see that someone had pimped a festiva out. My ego took a beating but it taught me a valuable lesson, any car can be as cool as you make it.

Just to clarify, I love hondas, they are great cars and very dependable so dont rag on me for having owned one. I would get another without a second thought!

I now drive a 03' mazda protege and its a pretty fun car to drive. But as far as a fun project, i cant beleive how excited I'am to have scored a festiva. Hopefully i can eventually mod out my festy and pass this lesson on to others.
    87% of all statistics are made up

love my little one

i presume you re in your early twentys,to stroke and pimp out a festie and all that encompasses would be awsome.power,jams performance.i on the other hand with a wife 2 kids 3 dogs 2 cats 2 mortgages and gas prices in this state of michigan simply desire.A dependable ride jams a bitchin paint job with some stylin rims.i may be 41 ,style never dies.
    workin hard lovin life just need the the old festie right

Comment

I first "noticed" Festivas when one accelerated beside me in my '85 Civic S one day. I noted that the Festy was quite a bit faster than I had thought. Not that my Civic was "fast." It was mostly a paint and trim job, which is one reason I gave up on Hondas.

I loved my '81 Civic, BTW. It was light and simple, a lot like Festivas are.

Welcome to FF.COM!

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
      X