13 Festiva's on eBay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 Festiva's on eBay!

I was looking on eBay a little earlier and saw that there were 13 festiva's! Some of them fetching a good buck too, even an electric one. Gas prices are taking their tole now. 1.35 a litre for gas here in Ontario.

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.
    Last edited by el festy; 06-24-2008, 07:56 PM.
    1993 GL Sport

The electric doesnt sound promising.....matter of fact I think it sucks due to the range! 20-30 miles on a single charge? ouch
    Ski

1986 Ferrari Testarossa
    2002 BMW 745i
    2002 BMW 325i
    1989 BP'd Festi :p

Comment

Yeah but since most of the work has already been done. I wouldnt think it would be too hard to go to a more efficient motor and add more batteries to get better range with it. With battery technology improving you could get additional smaller more powerful batteries in the same space as whats already there.
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I've been watching the nice white car in Florida. I'd like to have it but... but...

In my opinion they're under-priced. I'd rather pay more for a 100% gas powered car that gets great mileage than buy a Hybrid. Do you think we'll see 20 year old hybrids on the highway? I don't. Our cars can possibly run another 20 years.

I am also a VW Tdi owner. My daily driver will average 50 mpg (mostly city driving)!

Mike

Comment

none in texas tho.hmm

Comment

13 Festivas on Ebay, and the closest one is still over 200 miles away. Arrgg!!!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by SnotRocket View Post
              I've been watching the nice white car in Florida. I'd like to have it but... but...

In my opinion they're under-priced. I'd rather pay more for a 100% gas powered car that gets great mileage than buy a Hybrid. Do you think we'll see 20 year old hybrids on the highway? I don't. Our cars can possibly run another 20 years.

I am also a VW Tdi owner. My daily driver will average 50 mpg (mostly city driving)!

Mike
              Yep. Hybrid batteries only last 10 years, and replacements are unavailable. Hybrids are only worth your while if you drive 30k miles or so a year. I plan on keeping my Festiva for as long as I can keep it running.

That electric car sounds kind of scamish. The only picture is an old brochure picture, and the seller is sketchy in the details.
              Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
              Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
              White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
              White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
              Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
              Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
              Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
              White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
              X