Hello to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all

I would just like to say hello and happy Saturday to all of you. My name is Matthew and I currently reside in the lovely place known as Bismarck ND. I currently am driving a 1992 Festiva L, slightly modded and looking at doing more.

Mods

Exterior
    -Carbon Fibre wrapped hood
    -Custom full body kit
    -Silver Painted Carbon Fibre Wing (high rise "ricer" wing just for looks from people)

Exhaust
    - 2 1/2" header back to a dual tipped Ractive muffler

Lighting
    -7 Color LED under chassis lights
    -Under Bumper Fog Lights
    -HID style Head lights in factory Cases
    -Euro Style Tails (smooth finish)
    -3 Strobe light kits (one in front corners, one in headlights, one in tail lights)

Suspension
    - None anymore (had it lowered 2" but the roads were a little rougher where i am at now, and was going through a set of tires every month and a half because of camber)

Sound System
    -7" Valor in-dash touch screen (ITS-702w)
    -(2) Pioneer 6" Pair speakers
    -(2) Alpine Tweeter Pairs (one set on A-pillar, other mounted on either side of rear view mirror)
    -1 Farat Rockford Power Cap
    -2 12" Sony Xplod subs in sealed box
    -2000 W Alpine Amp
    -All Rockford wiring

Interior
    -well not much here... the car is pretty much completely gutted.. Only thing left inside the car is the two seats (stock) and the carpet in the front half of the car, and stock dash and cluster
    -removed the center counsel and rear seats
    -4 point Sparko Racing Harness on drivers seat
    -Noise/PA system running through the car.
    -2 1/2" 7 colored Ractive Tach with shift light
    -Switches mounted in dash for the strobes, radio, subs, tach, and fogs

Future plans
    - converting the headlights to 94 Integra Headlights
    -LSD Lambo Doors
    -14" Buddy Club Rims
    - B6T Swap
    -Flat Black Paint

here are a couple pics

here are the subs.. but now have a different cap and amp

Welcome to the party and dont forget to enter your car in the "festiva of the month contests"
    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Welcome! I wouldnt mind seeing some more before and after shots if you have them.
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Welcome to the site! Nice to see somebody else on the festiva board who lives in ND. I live near Grand Forks. If you EVER think about selling your, you must let me know. If you need any help, that's what we are here for.
        The Festiva Store
        Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

i will def post up some before and afters...and i never plan on selling the car... I used to drive a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon and loved it.. but now that i got my stiva i love how much flex that i have with doing my own thing with it, rather than buy just the over priced equipment that factories make.. haha..

and thanks for the reasurance with the help.. i am sure that i will use it every once and a while

Comment

Looks great! Welcome....
            Last edited by festymick; 06-29-2008, 11:31 PM. Reason: Edit: WELCOME! :)

Comment

Working...
            X