It is GONE!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is GONE!!!!!

My Festiva was sold today to a new member here. His name is tinwhisker, and from what I can tell he has big plans for it. I was going to keep it but space at the house can no longer permit. "My Dad" just got a new Honda and Festiva had to go. We got the new car on Tuesday and have already had a ton of fun with it. The paint is amazing and it really gets up and goes! I will always keep my eyes for a sweet Festiva and probably buy it against my father's will. I will not be leaving you guys here, but I will be spending most of "Interweb Adventures" cruising the S2000 and Integra sites. I will be back to build my dream Festiva and I hope to see you all still around.

I cleaned her up this morning and trekked her across Georgia to meet her new owner. I am sure he will be happy with the car. Tinwhisker already has a RX7 and a rotary powered pick-up so this little Mazda should feel right at home!!!!!!

Thank you fro the great hospitality here. By far the best Board around!!!

Kevin

Well Im glad he got it from you! And Im saddened to semi lose you as a member. Remember to keep your Goergia brethren in mind if you run into any deals on those special parts we're always after.:wink: Good luck!
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Kevin,

That's a super nice Festiva. I'm sure tinwhisker will enjoy it.

Did they make that year with "Lambo" doors? (See another current thread)

Mike

Comment

Nah haha. I will always lurk here cause I love seeing little hot rods in creation. I loved my Festiva and I hope that Tinwhisker will too. He got a great deal on a super solid chassis and interior and with some work he will be able to bring this festiva up through the ranks.......

Kevin

Comment

Too bad you had to sell it

You will have another one soon

I will be looking forward to seeing new mods that he will come up with .
          ------------------------------------------------
          The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
          Smart Passion white with H-D interior
          HD2500 Duramax Chevy
          Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
          Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
          Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
          Z28 LS1 power 500 +
          90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
          It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Working...
          X