How much for that little festiva in the window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much for that little festiva in the window

I am thinking of selling my 91L and I was wondering how much it is worth. The body has 225,000mi the engine around 150,00 and it runs great. The 5spd trans has under 100,000. It has a header, cold air intake, aspire front brakes, new KYB rear struts, 2in exhaust, 13in steel wheels, newer hood,newer tires, rebuilt alternator, the car has typical dents and the pass quarter and rocker have some rust and the driver rocker has rust also. How much do you think I could sell it on here for and how much do you think that a "civilian" would buy it for.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2304767

I would say 800-1400 depending on pictures

Comment

if you scroll down mine is the yellow car

Enter your Festiva, Aspire, 121 or Pride. Everyone has a chance, enter as often as you like!

Comment

is it a b3?
        87 rx7
        92L starsky and hutchstiva bp swap, aspire swap, side pipes(tranny swap on the way)
        94 caddi deville
        99 f250 LD 4x4 12 inch lift on 38s

i need more festies.

Comment

^^In reading the writeup with the link to the FOTM thread, I would assume so. Nothing in there about an engine swap. Nice looking car. Difficult to say what you should expect. I would say in the neighborhood of 1200-1500. But then there are festers going on Ebay for a whole lot more than I think they are worth, so who know what you could get on there. Just curious, why ya thinking of getting rid of her?

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
          1989 L - 247K miles Slick
          1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
          Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Well the engine has been swapped(read 1st post). But was it another B3 put in or a B6? And Id agree with batstiva, maybe a little more. But Ebay throws a whole other dimension to the mix and who knows what it might pull in there.
            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
            - Unknown
            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

It is a B3. The reason that I am selling it is I have to many projects and I was getting tired of front wheel drive. By to many projects I mean a 85 RX7 V8 swap, 66 ford F250 body dropped with air ride, 2001 police interceptor crown vic needs trans, Building a replica peel P50, and college.

Comment

how much could I sell it for on here?

Comment

Post in for sale section, see what offers you get and that will answer the question "How much can I sell it for on here?"
                  1988 p.o.s. (228,000 and still going)

Comment

Gotta put a price on it to list it in the for sale section.
                    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    There ain't no rest for the wicked
                    until we close our eyes for good.
                    I will sleep when I die!
                    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

price + OBO should get some replys
                      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                      X