The Pleasures of living in NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pleasures of living in NZ

after a trip up the island to see my parents, a 1300km round trip, my 121 is seemingly getting "tired". Hard decisioin is, do i fix it up witha b6 16v carby motor ($150 from the local pick-a-part) or buy this - a car in what looks like a LOT better condition!

This is the 3rd funtop ive seen for under a grand in 2 months!

buy that and ship it to me!!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Buy it and ship/sell the parts here.

Comment

Do both!
        Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
        The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

would you guys go through with buying parts, or is it a bit of hype

the parts would mainly be interior parts, and maybe the "damaged" front end off my car (cracked grill and bent headlights) and a funtop with a rough canvas

Ive emailed the guy to see if its plates are live or not so will let you know

Comment

I'd be interested in all the funtop pieces, regardless of the canvas condition. Please pm me.
            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
            Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by boxxy View Post
              would you guys go through with buying parts, or is it a bit of hype

the parts would mainly be interior parts, and maybe the "damaged" front end off my car (cracked grill and bent headlights) and a funtop with a rough canvas

Ive emailed the guy to see if its plates are live or not so will let you know
              I would be REAL interested in 121 parts!!!!!!
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

I'd be interested in the grille even if it is broken. It's easier and cheaper to ship in two pieces

Keep us posted.
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Working...
                X