Gl seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gl seats

i found some nice blue striped gl seat at my local junkyard he wants 120 for the two fronts and the rear seat do you think thats a good deal? are these seats hard to find?
    1989 Ford Ranger 177 2.9
    2001 hyundai accent 1.6 DOHC

Yes they're kind of rare, and while it may not be the deal of the century, I think it's a pretty fair price for a junkyard.
    The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

I once paid half that for a flawless set of blue striped GL seats for my old '92 L a few years back, but I guess you have to take what you can get. I'd pay upwards of $120 for a set of LX seats for my current Festiva. BTW, where are the good junkyards at around here?
      Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
      Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
      White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
      White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
      Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
      Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
      Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
      White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I'm looking for just that upohlstery!
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

i gonna get the seats and the door panels to match
          1989 Ford Ranger 177 2.9
          2001 hyundai accent 1.6 DOHC

Comment

Don't know if this is Still Relevant but I have Blue Striped GL Seats & Panels in Great Shape that i'll sell.

Comment

How much? and how far are you from Joplin? I have a friend there.
              -Josh R

Comment

the shell i picked up to swap my good parts into from my wrecked one is a lx, didnt pay much attention to the interior other n it was in decent shape, ill check around for this when im down there tommorrow
                is not sposed ta do that...
                05 subaru legacy gt
                1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
                1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

covers only

Just take a knipex mini cutter and cut through all the hog rings and take the covers off. You will have to wash the covers anyway. I bet he'll sell them to you for $20 for the lot.

Comment

I could really use that upohstery!!
                    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

I would say around $95 for Both Front & Rear Seats Since Me or The Previous Owner NEVER Smoked Cigarettes so No Burn Holes or smell!

Just need good powerwashing & You'll have FLAWLESS Blue Striped GL Seat Covers! I could just take them off the seats to Save whoever buys them on Shipping.

Comment

I would take $75 for the Pair of Matching Door Panels + Shipping. These will Not come w/the Door Map Pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
                          How much? and how far are you from Joplin? I have a friend there.
                          Its a good Distance Between here & there! maybe 150-200 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                            I would say around $95 for Both Front & Rear Seats Since Me or The Previous Owner NEVER Smoked Cigarettes so No Burn Holes or smell!

Just need good powerwashing & You'll have FLAWLESS Blue Striped GL Seat Covers! I could just take them off the seats to Save whoever buys them on Shipping.
                            Originally posted by Justin View Post
                            I would take $75 for the Pair of Matching Door Panels + Shipping. These will Not come w/the Door Map Pockets.

UPDATE: If anyones Interested Here ya go!

88-93 Ford Festiva Seats + Door Panels + Pockets 91 92

Comment

Working...
                            X