The festivas are procreating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The festivas are procreating...

Up until I bought my festiva about three months ago, I had not seen a single festiva on the road in my area. I had only seen one in the nearest good sized city. I have seen three festivas besides mine running the roads of this tiny town (pop. ~4500). Two red and one silver. :sign4:

And the silver one is always loaded down with a family of about 8. Its always funny to watch that one go by.

Anyways, just thought I'd share something besides a FS/WTB ad.
    1989 Ford Festiva rollin on 13s
    1991 Ford Festiva B6T in the works
    1994 Mazda RX7/LS1 ( 438/490 ) Mustang Dyno "The Heart Breaker"
    - 0 to 103 MPH in 660' / 136 MPH in 1320'
    2001 F250 4" lift on 35s
    2005 Subaru STi ( 471/448 )
    - 0 to 92 MPH in 660' / 120 MPH in 1320'

I've had the same experience since I got mine just over a year ago. One reason I'm sure is that as an owner, we're more aware - besides that, they are coming out of the woodwork. Same for Justys. I've even seen a couple of Chevy Sprints (?) in my end of town. Fun ainit?

Comment

A few years ago, Festys, Aspires, Justys and Metros were extremely rare cars around my area. It seemed like everyone drove big SUV's and pickups. Now, I know of 6 Festivas, 4 Justys and more Aspires and Metros than I can count, just within 10 miles of where I live.
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
      X