What's it worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it worth

Sorry I don't have pics (my bad). 1993 L base manual. White. Mint. 43K. Only thing wrecked is a busted seam on the driver's seat cover. Stupid clean. Checks out. No a/c or radio.

Sounds like one i just missed out on in my area. Sold for $1500
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

If there's nothing wrong with it other than that busted seam, I'd gladly pay up to $2K for it considering gas prices and the rarity of getting them that "new." (Also provided I had the money and needed another one!)

Remember to check the ball joints and underbody. I always check the hard brake lines where they meet the rubber brake hoses first for corrosion.

Six months ago, I would have said maybe $1500 or so. But times they are a changing!

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

in all actuality it would probably bring $3000-3500 on ebay. if you really need money i would just put it on there. that is if it's stupid clean.

Comment

Working...
        X