Found one for sale looks interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found one for sale looks interesting

I really really have too many projects and cars right now . And you guys were right. They are addictive. And I haven't even had mine a week.
    Last edited by rbrown; 07-24-2008, 02:07 AM.
    Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

that is a VERY NICE one. i love the colour, and with the painted bumpers it looks amazing. that is a steal at $1000 someone must buy that... SOON!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
      that is a VERY NICE one. i love the colour, and with the painted bumpers it looks amazing. that is a steal at $1000 someone must buy that... SOON!!!
      Painted bumpers mean GL right? And it looks to have a spoiler too. And aluminum wheels.

Like I said if I didn't have so many cars in the drive right now.
      Rodney

Comment

RARE GL SPORT in BLACK!!!!! Buy that haha. Sweet car. I would be picking it up if I was in Paso lol.

kevin

Comment

Aww man! That's exactly what i want!! Why does it have to be so far away??
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

You realize in El Paso this would have Zero rust.
            Rodney

Comment

hi im new! i believe its time for a roadtrip!! Now if i can only get in touch with these individuals...i called both of em and they sound like car sales person :-|

Comment

I bought mine from a car salesperson last week.

I think they are picking these up cheaply and reselling. However I have seen them go much higher than $1000.
                Rodney

Comment

how much you think will be all like tax and title?

Comment

Mine at $1500 tax and title ran an additional $250.00. So this would be less.
                    Rodney

Comment

It's got a spoiler!
                      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ford_For_Life View Post
                        It's got a spoiler!
                        Yep and the prices spoilers are getting on Ebay right now the almost a 1/3 or better of their asking price.
                        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                        - Unknown
                        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Wow they have a long voicemail message.

ummmm I might not make it to festiva festival if this guy calls back. $270 plane ticket... 5 states, 22hr driving, $175 gas
                          Last edited by muscle_Car1; 07-24-2008, 02:12 PM.
                          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Buy it. It's worth every penny.
                            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

If only it was closer. I would be all over it.

Comment

Working...
                              X