Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats your favorite brand of gas to put in your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your favorite brand of gas to put in your car?

Poll: whats your favorite brand of gas to put in your car?
    im curious because my car seems to hate any other brand then sunoco. like its hesitates rough idle but still goes. and sunoco always runs smooth. sowhich is your favorite?
    sunoco
    bp
    cheveron
    shell
    moble
    liberty
    texaco
    getty
    exxon
    Sunoco
    15.09%
    Bp
    1.89%
    Cheveron
    13.21%
    shell
    11.32%
    liberty
    0.00%
    texaco
    1.89%
    Getty
    0.00%
    Exxon
    0.00%
    Doesn't matter whatevers cheapest
    41.51%
    Other
    15.09%
    Last edited by xanthinic12; 07-25-2008, 06:45 PM.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
    Paulbarrera12.com
    Festiva Visualizer Project

Here in SW Georgia all the gas stations get their gas from 1 of 2 or 3 suppliers. And Ive noticed no real difference between any 1 station over the next. So my favorite is whoever is cheapest. Right now its Raceway.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Sunoco.
      91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
      00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
      88 gtx
      74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

VP :twisted:

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Before it was mashed by a bling bling idiot in a p.o.s. Toyota, my 5.0 street/strip Mustang liked nothing else but Sunoco Ultra. Ran like crap on anything else. For my Festy, whatever is cheapest.
          Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
          '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
          '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

shell, bp or chevron for me. they are about the only gas around here that does not have ethanol in it, and it's about the same price.
            1960 willys pickup
            1967 jeep cj5

1988 festiva
            1989 festiva
            1990 festiva for parts
            1991 s-10

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

I'm in-different....I will ask my wife....I use what ever I can siphon out of her car
              The other night she was talking to one of her friends and said " I just paid the credit card bill and he hasn't put gas in that thing in a month" If she only knew!
              Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
              The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

In my experience anything but Shell. For some reason after every time I get Shell gas my car sputters. It might just be the five or so times I've been there, but I haven't had a good experience there, plus there usually more expensive
                89' Maroon and black Festiva LX with a sunroof. :alien:

Comment

Cheapness wins for me over a certain brand.
                  Hopefully next year my choices will be "what restaurant will i get my used veggie oil from"?
                  If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
                  Mark S.

Comment

Nowadays, who ever sells the cheapest.. I usually get mine at costco..

Comment

right now my festiva is running on farm gas lol (im a hill billy). soon im gonna try to make some ethanol and run all my cars on it... hopefuly...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I like QT gas. They guarantee their gas too hehehe. If you ever have a problem that's related to gas they will pay for it. Most of the time they are the cheapest as well.
                        90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
                        92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
                        94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
                        94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

i go with what ever is the cheapest. i don't like shell because every time i use it i have fuel issues that results in a new fuel pump.
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport(Sold)
                          1999 Ford Mustang Gt 35th ann. (Sold)
                          1993 Ford Festiva Gl(Sold)
                          Looking for another Festiva

Comment

Originally posted by rolla4me View Post
                            Nowadays, who ever sells the cheapest.. I usually get mine at costco..
                            Never have I had any preference for gasolines with any of my cars. As I've said in other threads, I changed my timing belt. The last 3 of 4 gas tanks have been over 50MPG with my carbed 4 speed. All three 50+MPG tanks have been over big mountain passes & all 3 tanks were Costco. I will monitor Costco closely for a while, altho its way out of the way.

Comment

Joe, have you been plotting with my wife? I believe that is what she does to me.
                              That is just TOO funny!
                              Have owned 9 so far
                              White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                              Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                              Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                              Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                              Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

Working...
                              X