Another funny lookin car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another funny lookin car

Saw this at Wal-Mart the other day and just had to snap a pick....made me laugh.....

and then saw this one a few days later....kinda dark but it was a dark blue anyway...could not believe putting a car like that up on those rims...

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Mercedodge Neon SLR? lol!

Comment

The rims on the Chevy don't look too bad. Now, make them a bit smaller and you might have something.
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

The ONLY good thing about those rims on the Chevy is that they can be removed!
        I hate seeing it, but at least it's not like they ruined the car permanently.
        If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
        Mark S.

Comment

To clarify....What I mean is, they're way too big! There is a thing called proportion, which those break all the rules of.. maybe the same style wheel, but in 17' may be better.
          If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
          Mark S.

Comment

hey deathegg..did you get your name from the sonic games?

Comment

Sorry guys - but the only wheels that belong on a 63 biscayne (or impala in the pic) other than the stock hubcaps are 13" or 14" wires:

Comment

Ah, Classic Cragar mags would look nice. I'd even accept chrome, and I usually don't like chrome. Black chrome would rock, though!

Methinks we all have different tastes in wheels.

And no, I don't understand this "huge wheel fetish" that's going on. I don't see the need for anything larger than 16 or 17" wheels on passenger cars. Trucks can go larger, I suppose.

Karl
                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

That's a huge trophy shelf on the back of that Neon...But were are the trophies???
                  The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

Today I saw an early 80's civic hatchback with those fender circle things that you stick on and 22 inch rims. Not only did it look ridiculous, you could actually hear the tires rubbing on the fender wells louder than the crappy sound system they had.
                    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport(Sold)
                    1999 Ford Mustang Gt 35th ann. (Sold)
                    1993 Ford Festiva Gl(Sold)
                    Looking for another Festiva

Comment

Working...
                    X