Festiva Taco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Taco

Hi! well really didnt wanted to make thread just saying " 1992 Ford Festiva " So usually when i think about festivas.... is a fat mexican eating a taco in a festiva :p ... Anyways scince car is ready...been searching web and this forum about new tires ((which in a way hard to find scince not many size '12's out there)) came down 2 findings....

yes these photos from CL ad ....read from someone that these are factory alloy wheels?

1.Nankang CX668 165/70 R12 77S BSW found these on tireeasy.com

2.Kumho Power Star 758 155/80R-12 77T BSW these i found in discountire.com

Now im leaning more towards the Kumhos because they have em in stock in El Paso and its a 3 mile trip away from Midas where my car sits at the moment. Also cheaper Question is will they fit on my wheels? scince the rims are wider 4.5 than the base model festivas 4.0

$20 for the wing, im just kidding thats a really nice car, i dont think they'll fit because of the 1/2 inch
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
    Paulbarrera12.com
    Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

That spoiler is worth alot of money be careful it doesn't get stolen.

Comment

If you have the GL wheels with the 165/70/R12's Then either will fit. I have the GL Alloys option and I just replaced two 165/70 Nanking tires that size with two 155/80 Kumhos.

Comment

leave my WING alone~! :crybaby: lol i dont think too many people know about the spolier being a gem.....then again....if i ever do tend to sell spoiler...i know where the right place to sell it at! :bootyshake:

Comment

"is a fat mexican eating a taco in a festiva"

HEY!!!!!!!!! i take offense to that!!!!

I ALWAYS have a burrito with my taco thank you!! XP
            '

Comment

Nice find. Is that the sport model with the red striped seats and door panels? Not a lot of the black ones around, mostly red and white.
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada
              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Yeah you haven't gotten back over to pick that up have you........ Still in El Paso.......
                Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

Originally posted by rbrown View Post
                  Yeah you haven't gotten back over to pick that up have you........ Still in El Paso.......
                  But of course! they wouldnt just fix my car for free! :p Though i am very eager to start driving it!

Yeah i remember seats had red stripes on it. Just bought the tires they would be there on the august 4 but wont be there till the 8.

Comment

Oh just thinking about it sitting there, all alone.

Of course you know how far I am from El Paso.
                    Rodney

Comment

lol you are one sick individual!

Comment

very nice, always wanted a black Festiva, even if it was just abase L

Comment

Yeah I am.

I have always liked dark blue and black. But here in Houston, it's just too hot.

I've measured the heat and it is hotter on top of my black Thunderbird (132 degrees) than it is in the middle of the street (128).

I'm really trying to refrain from changing the color of the Aqua.
                          Rodney

Comment

well im off today to pick up car again! Hope this time will turn out much better... also called Discount Tire to make sure my tires are there waiting for me. This time i am taking Greyhound bus instead by plain...just bit more cheaper.

Comment

Yeeps! Greyhound? Whatll that be like about 20 hours of fun? Hitting every little ******** between Dallas and El Paso. Have a safe drive back, hopefully itll go better the second time around.
                              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                              - Unknown
                              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
                              X