spioler arrived today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spioler arrived today!

just got my spoiler today! painted it today will be installing it tomorrow..will be posting pics when done. got it off ebay monday at a bin price of 180.00 came from a guy in fl. from a salvage yard. man i was lucky to grab it before anyone else did! 500.00 lil to much for me lol. i have a local fiberglass shop i will be checking with monday to find out about making a mold for it and producing a few.if price isnt to bad i will have a few made.

Nice, now put it in a safety deposit box. Does it go on the yeller festy ?
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

benms79.....I just noticed ....is that yellow Festy your actual car? If so, how long have you had it and did you buy it that way or fix it up yourself. If you did the fixin I am wondering why you had not joined the site earlier. There is a lot of add ons I see in the pic.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

i have a local fiberglass shop i will be checking with monday to find out about making a mold for it and producing a few.if price isnt to bad i will have a few made.
        With the price of those spoilers, sounds like you may have found some supplemental income! Good Luck!
        1989 Red L- The Baron
        www.letstalkbeatles.com
        Link to Baron Pics:
        http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
        1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
          benms79.....I just noticed ....is that yellow Festy your actual car? If so, how long have you had it and did you buy it that way or fix it up yourself. If you did the fixin I am wondering why you had not joined the site earlier. There is a lot of add ons I see in the pic.
          yes this is my car(now daily driver was my impala aka gas guzler lol) i bought this car from an old guy in my city.i seen it sittn in the back of house and stoped to see if he would sell it,he said yes 300.00! he was just about to scrap it that weeknd.guess i caught it just in time!! the only reason he stopped driving it because he said they took his lisence and cant drive any more. the only thing i had to do was radiator,fuel pump,water pump,and valve gasket.i had this car for about 3 months now,i did all the work myself.i have been lookn a festy for a while but could never find 1 close by.i love these cars! i drive the impala on the weeknds. here are some before and after pics

Comment

Ok....now you need top enter FOTM.....that is a great job you did on it. I see you aquired some clear upgrades in a short period of time... very nice!
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

that would be cool,how do you go about entering??yea i work on it every day! lol.spent many hours in the jy lookn extra parts. i still have alot to do though.the interior is next,i plan on black leather door panels and seats,carpet. some yellow inserts.have to get my low pro tires so i can lower it.

Comment

Originally posted by benms79 View Post
                that would be cool,how do you go about entering??yea i work on it every day! lol.spent many hours in the jy lookn extra parts. i still have alot to do though.the interior is next,i plan on black leather door panels and seats,carpet. some yellow inserts.have to get my low pro tires so i can lower it.
                and also considering some black body graphics on sides,not sure yet. like this...

Comment

go to the thread for august entry and read the rules and what they want and go for it.
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  I will sleep when I die!

Comment

far behind past your weekend car....is that another festiva on that first picture?

Comment

Originally posted by FFW View Post
                      far behind past your weekend car....is that another festiva on that first picture?
                      lol, not sure does look like it though! going down the road when i took pic,never noticed it untill now.

Comment

Looks like it to me. Probably someone checking out yours.
                        sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                        X