the wreckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the wreckers

man i was all pumped to go and get my aspire parts to day!,.....and the buggers are closed!! I have never seen a wreckin' yard closed on a sat!!! Now I have to wait till monday grrrrr........at least nobody will scoop my parts! ...I guess haha...
    you want to blend in?, drive a honda
    92l festy car, original owner.
    2008 xls mitsubishi outlander
    1987 nissan diesel truck

Most of the ones around here are closed on sat. also. You think they would be open for all the people who work during the week and can't come on week days.
    1960 willys pickup
    1967 jeep cj5

1988 festiva
    1989 festiva
    1990 festiva for parts
    1991 s-10

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Originally posted by REDNECK1 View Post
      at least nobody will scoop my parts! ...I guess haha...
      or they are spending the day wrecking some of the cars...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

No.They make so much undeclared cash, They are out in their boats.
        88 Festiva 5 speed
        89 Automatic L with 1 1/4 hitch
        93 parts car(not much left)
        89 free parts car 5 speed
        03 F150 6 cyl 5 speed
        05 Accord 4 cyl 5 speed

"When you've got kids, That's all you've got."

Comment

Isn't it interesting how business have different policies in different parts of the country and/or Canada?
          For instance, the pick-a-parts here in SoCal are open 7 days a week, but for some reason most repair shops I've seen are closed on the weekends.
          In Pittsburgh (where I'm from), these types of businesses are open on weekends, but not sunday. And it's actually illegal to sell cars on Sundays. There are no dealers open at all. (a good day for browsing with no salespeople to bother you).
          If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
          Mark S.

Comment

I was fortunate enough to make it to 2 wrecking yards Friday. 1 yard is closed on Saturdays and the other isn't. Found 8 Festivas between both of them. One red Festy had eveidence of having a spoiler at one time. A yellow one still had the license plate on it.....good til December!!! Unfortunatly theydon't sell whole vehicles.

Comment

power steering

Did any one of them have a power steering pump?

Comment

To be honest Brave....I didn't even think to look. DOH!! If I get another chance to wander around again I'll try to remember.

Comment

Iin need of that spring on the tranny fro mthe clutch fork.
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

tranny spring.

got one. jsut give your adress and il send it.

i ahve a blown tranny sitting in the garage. is that ll you need?

Comment

now i phone on mon,.... forgetting its a holiday,....now i gotta wait till fri! to get my aspire parts!!! The wait is killin' me.........oh well gives me time to use the "search feature" for the rims i want to find.....and find a deal on shocks/n' springs....

People if I owned a wrecker I would be open 7 day's a week, and live close enough that even on day's i was not their ....i could be gotten........every day is a work day!, althought my wife does not share my philosophy........

....and yes I am working holiday mon....no fear!...........hahaha!
                      you want to blend in?, drive a honda
                      92l festy car, original owner.
                      2008 xls mitsubishi outlander
                      1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

Working...
                      X