painted taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• painted taillights

has any one used this before?? if so how did it turn out?? http://tinyurl.com/6phmaa

It's got Japanese on it so it's gota work.... J/k maybe.... dun dun dun...
    i have never heard of it but you should get it and tell me if it works cause thats seems neat...

Ford Festiva L
    Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by gothguydante View Post
      It's got Japanese on it so it's gota work.... J/k maybe.... dun dun dun...
      i have never heard of it but you should get it and tell me if it works cause thats seems neat...
      yea i just bought it,i will let you know how it turns out

Comment

i used spray paint. haha. light coat, with cutouts taped in the center. for more light to pass through. and then took the cutouts off and gave it another light coat. il get a pic its getting dark. =D

Comment

I used a similar product called Niteshades.
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by Seth View Post

i used spray paint. haha. light coat, with cutouts taped in the center. for more light to pass through. and then took the cutouts off and gave it another light coat. il get a pic its getting dark. =D
            oh ok, looks good, love the frenched tag! you do it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
              I used a similar product called Niteshades.
              oh ok,looks really good!

Comment

^^Clear them after you coat hem.
                Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

yeah i did it. im curently in the process of changing everything.(bodywork wise) im going to do a full body kit myself. with fiberglass and little body filler.(very little body filler. just to make it flow) going at the wheel whells at the moment gonna order some POR-15 or whatever its called. then im going to do the engine bay. undercoat.all new fuel lines, paint, different watch work... got more stuff. maybe a piece of steel tubing just to fit aroudn the driver seat. (deathproof) haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Seth View Post
                    yeah i did it. im curently in the process of changing everything.(bodywork wise) im going to do a full body kit myself. with fiberglass and little body filler.(very little body filler. just to make it flow) going at the wheel whells at the moment gonna order some POR-15 or whatever its called. then im going to do the engine bay. undercoat.all new fuel lines, paint, different watch work... got more stuff. maybe a piece of steel tubing just to fit aroudn the driver seat. (deathproof) haha.
                    sounds good! love to see it when its done!

Comment

Originally posted by benms79 View Post
                      sounds good! love to see it when its done!
                      im sure youll see it. im not afraid to post pictures.

correction- im doing all new HATCH work. no more tilt. (too common) at least around me.

Comment

Working...
                      X