NooB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NooB!

Just posting to say "Whats up" to everyone. I just bought an 88 L model 4-speed car. Its overall in pretty rough shape. I am ready to start modding, did some looking around and found this board. Tons of execllent info, thanks guys!

I also own a 00 lightning and a 94 mustang gt. The lightning has a whipple 2.3 with all the usual bolt ons, it made 506hp on the ground. The mustang is just a real clean H/C/I car. I will post some pics of all three in a couple days...

Later Mike

Welcome aboard! You find that there are alot of people here willing to give you all the advice you need about your festiva.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Welcome! You will find this place to be both informative and entertaining! BTW....Where are you located?
      1989 Red L- The Baron
      www.letstalkbeatles.com
      Link to Baron Pics:
      http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
      1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

^good point might be a good idea to update your profile. That way close members could lend you a helping hand if needed be.
        The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
        BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Welcome aboard, i also have a 4speed carb L. great lil car to get around.

Comment

Fronostar huh ? Welcome aboard !!
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

you just bought the best thing ford ever put their name on, and it only gets better with mods, im currently on my 4th one, and this time i plan to make it last, just cant get any better in my opinion for an all around great car to drive and modify. welcome to the box man
              is not sposed ta do that...
              05 subaru legacy gt
              1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
              1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

Welcome!

Michael
                Have owned 9 so far
                White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

Originally posted by fronostar View Post
                  Just posting to say "Whats up" to everyone. I just bought an 88 L model 4-speed car. Its overall in pretty rough shape. I am ready to start modding, did some looking around and found this board. Tons of execllent info, thanks guys!

I also own a 00 lightning and a 94 mustang gt. The lightning has a whipple 2.3 with all the usual bolt ons, it made 506hp on the ground. The mustang is just a real clean H/C/I car. I will post some pics of all three in a couple days...

Later Mike
                  Welcome to the site....are you sure you are not a stalker though....lol...
                  The owner of the playground here has a Lightning, a mustang cobra I believe 93 and an 88l ....not to mention a few others....lmao!
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Welcome! These guys are tons of help. As always, we wanna see pics asap!!
                    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Welcome aboard! Take a minute and update your profile so we know where youre from.
                      And remember search and patience are your freinds here.
                      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                      - Unknown
                      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Welcome!! Great people here, so have fun!
                        I also have an '88 carb 4-speed.. Best. Car. Ever.
                        If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
                        Mark S.

Comment

Ahhh another Festiva/Mustang man:-) Welcome aboard!!
                          90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
                          92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
                          94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
                          94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Gday Mike!
                            Welcome...

Mick.

Comment

welcome! we'd love to see your festy.
                              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                              X