REDNECK1 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDNECK1 update

I managed to procure a 95 aspire, entire car today, with a seised motor for the outragous sum of 150$. but it is all their in her shining glory, 200k, .......soon to have no suspention in her...hahaha........

To date i have a ecort gt, donar car, a 95 aspire, donar car,.....and i think i may have found a 1.8 that was really looked after by the look of it,....no leaks ect...but the car was rolled.............and i have no idea how long it ran like that.....you think the inertia switch would trip and save it? It sounds ok but how long do they stay running after a roll?.........I honestly have no idea!.........it's a 95 as well.......
    you want to blend in?, drive a honda
    92l festy car, original owner.
    2008 xls mitsubishi outlander
    1987 nissan diesel truck

we need to see pictures of everything you have :p

Comment

as soon as the local wal-mart gets my cord in then i can get my pics transfered........my kid lost it in her trvels around the neiborhood.......i guess.....
      1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

HEY We dont want excuses we want PICS!
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

dude,... i kid you not i went to upload pics and all i got was " i don't know,...I never had it last...", bla bla bla..........then her mother tells me there was a chance she may have misplaced the cable ..........i figured no big deal ...down to wally world get a new one right.....wrong! ........grrrrr....

I will hopefully be getting them to all soon......i have taken shots of my car as it is now.......the donars........ect........by next weekend i hope to be able to install the susp., but am giving real thought to getting the springs from festivamotorsport........befor the tear down.......and am waiting for princess auto to have a sale on the pressure sandblasters.............so everything is like new going in, and sprayed.....

I am collecting pics,....have no fear.....it's just a gongshow getting them on it seems.........
          1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

LOL just messing with you.

KIDS! You gotta love em!

Well at least thats what they say. Im not really a believer in old sayings.:p
            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
            - Unknown
            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

oh i love her.........just wish she didn't cost so much to maintain,...but that would cover both of them i guess.....hahaha!

just got the new princess flyer,.....pressurised sand blasters are on sale,....gonna git me one tomorow! Talk about perfect timing!!
              1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

are you over on fa.com? if not you should come over and introduce yourself
                89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                X