Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking her up sunday. (since my lst BP stiva was stolen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking her up sunday. (since my lst BP stiva was stolen)

Festiva SE 5 speed . 203,000 km's for $800.

Tiny bit of rust dots under the headlight and passenger side rear quarter panel. VERY minor rust in the floor seams. otherwise body s great, Interior is shot to hell though.
    Last edited by InjunDon; 08-06-2008, 06:05 PM.

oooohhhhhh a spoiler. you could just about sell it for the price of the car.
    87 rx7
    92L starsky and hutchstiva bp swap, aspire swap, side pipes(tranny swap on the way)
    94 caddi deville
    99 f250 LD 4x4 12 inch lift on 38s

i need more festies.

Comment

nice find!
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

yeah clean-ish one's are next to impossible to find in Quebec since they salt the roads heavily here in winter. there's about 15 Fetiva's for sale, all of them have rotting rear 1/4 panels, rotting floors, rusted fenders etc.

finding a 5-speed in white(the best festiva color ever) that's clean brings a tear to my eye . it's gonna sit well next to it's family of a 2007 Honda Fit Sport (family hauler) 2007 New Beetle (IASCA SQ competition car and wife's car) and the infamous JDM Pulsar GTiR that got rear ended last year, and still trying to locate a complete rear hatch and bumper cover for as well rear bumper support)

Comment

So i'm assuming since you had a BP festiva that got stolen, this new one will get a BP as well :lol;

nice find BTW

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

No more BP's too hard to find a "g" transmission in canada. Gonna drop in a B6D from a 95 MX-3. found a low mileage one at the junkyard that was rear ended. they want $500 for the whole car. which starts and runs . so gonna buy it off them and get the harness, ECU and motor and whatever else I need.

Comment

i used an F-series tranny in my BP swap, parts are SO much easier to find and the tranny has been holding up very well

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I'm highly abusing on my vehicles

Comment

Looks like a Sport model!
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

indeed you are correct. has guage cluste with tach., A/C that doesn't work and is getting removed. electric seatbelts which are getting removed for manual.

Comment

Originally posted by InjunDon View Post
                      I'm highly abusing on my vehicles
                      So am i :lol:

Comment

Scratch that, floor was rotted out,,,, dang it,,, gotta keep hunting

Comment

If it had the tach cluster, A/C and electric belts it was most likely a US model. I have yet to see and Canadian Festiva with air and the tach cluster wasn't offered on Canadian models either.

My first Festiva was a white GL Sport that got sandwiched between a Chev Cavalier and a Jeep Cherokee!

The back side didn't look any better!
                          Ian
                          Calgary AB, Canada
                          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

There's a guy from Laval on Kijiji.ca selling a 1993 Festy with about 129000km for 300$ negociable. He says it will need a front bearing soon and has a small oil leak. There is no battery, and he did a poor job of hiding the rust, with plenty of overspray on the bumpers, headlights and tail lights, but the quarters look good, with only the passenger side needing a little attention, and the hood which is rusted. If I had 300$ I'd buy it right away 'cause its poor look make it look like it's not worth much and can help lower the price, but it looks easily salvageable, if the floorboards happen to be ok. Plus there's a cargo cover which is a pretty sought after item! lol!!!
                            The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                              If it had the tach cluster, A/C and electric belts it was most likely a US model. I have yet to see and Canadian Festiva with air and the tach cluster wasn't offered on Canadian models either.

My first Festiva was a white GL Sport that got sandwiched between a Chev Cavalier and a Jeep Cherokee!

The back side didn't look any better!
                              About like this?

I need to keep my Photobucket open anytime I post here
                              Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
                              Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
                              White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
                              White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
                              Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
                              Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
                              Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
                              White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
                              X