spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoilers

just wondering why these thing go for so much? ive seen them as much as 600 before. the cheapest i have seen is 250.00

also ive seen a few pics of cars with spoilers and some look differant than others. did festivas come with diff looking spoilers? freind of mine has a car with a spoiler or well i should say his 60 yr old dad does. wonder if i could talk him out of it.
    1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

1993 BBF 466cid mustang notch 7.7 ltre
    festiva turbo b18 project
    2001 BMW 325i
    1996 ford F-150 sold

As far as the upper spoilers go, there are some different ones. However, there was only one style released in North America I believe. There were at least three different styles over seas though.

Comment

There are 3 versions to this Kia Pride spoiler, the differences are the length of the sides, mine is the medium length, Brian (25Horseplay) has the longest version, and i've only seen pictures of the short one

Medium length

Long length
      [I

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

i like the longest one(blue/green car).... which country can you get it from??

Comment

I thinks I have an idea

Why dont we sweet talk someone that has a nice spoiler.....and get a mold made so the rest of us wouldnt have to get a second loan on the house to own one.
          A Horse, A Horse my kingdom for a Horse. (well maybe just a rust free festy will do)

94 Aspire (waiting for a face lift thanks to a deer)
          88 festiva (16 year olds ride)
          93 festiva (my ride)
          94 jeep yj (waiting for heart transplant)
          94 cadillac sedan deville (the wife's ride)

Comment

the spoiler in the pic on the white festiva is the one a friend of mine has. any idea what they go for? might try and get it from him.
            1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

2001 BMW 325i
            1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

well you cant really see the spoiler on the re festiva. so i cant tell if its the same as the white one. but it is red the one my friend has. so i guess it look more like the red one. any one know if the red one and the white one are the same spoiler?

2001 BMW 325i
              1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

I just recently bought a spoiler from ebay, $ 220.00 Delivered.
                Steve GT

Comment

All of them in the 2nd picture are the same except for the one closest to the picture taker on the turqouise car. The ones in the background are going from 200 to 510....usually on the higher side lately. The other 2 are not available in the USA...would have to find and order from someone overseas....very expensive.
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

yeah CHILLS I believe that was mine from ebay right. The red one. If so you are soo lucky. It was brand new andonly went for 220 shipped. I couldn't believe that only 2 weeks after I sold mine for 220 that ebay had them for 500. Just my luck.

I have actually found the spoilers on ebay overseas like the one Brian has But I couldn't get my computer to read the language it was in. AGAIN just my luck. Maybe one of these days.
                    -Bryant

Comment

Finding the others is not terribly hard....although it is a pain....it is just getting it shipped. They usually will not ship to U.S. or it is so expensive it is not worth it.
                      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      until we close our eyes for good.
                      I will sleep when I die!
                      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I don't think it was me, I bought mine like a week ago...... and it was black.
                        Although I think it was Red before and painted black.
                        Steve GT

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
                          yeah CHILLS I believe that was mine from ebay right. The red one. If so you are soo lucky. It was brand new andonly went for 220 shipped. I couldn't believe that only 2 weeks after I sold mine for 220 that ebay had them for 500. Just my luck.

I have actually found the spoilers on ebay overseas like the one Brian has But I couldn't get my computer to read the language it was in. AGAIN just my luck. Maybe one of these days.

they are fairly cheap usually but its the shipping that will get you. I bought my funtop from Germany for 30USD and the shipping was 400

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                          92 GL - parts car
                          97 aspire - parts car
                          87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                          http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                          Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

talking about spoilers... i found this...

Comment

^ A bling wing! Big one too.
                              Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                              '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                              '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
                              X