Help Me Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Please

WE R AN AUSSIE COUPLE. WE HAVE A 95 FESTY( ASPIRE,KIA PRIDE)WHATEVA U LIKE 2 CALL IT. MY HUBBY ABSOLUTELY LOVES:love3: HIS LITTLE BEAST. JUST WANNA NO WHAT IS THE BEST WAY FOR US 2 PIMP IT. HE MAINLY DRIVES IT 2 WORK. SO FAR WE HAVE RIMS AND A PUMPIN SOUND SYSTEM:headbang:WE CAN ONLY FIND 1 PLACE HERE THAT WILL DO A BODY KIT $1760WE NO THERE R NOT MANY BEEFED UP FESTY'S IN OZ. WE JUST WANNA B ORIGINAL. SO ANY IDEA'S 4 US:notworthy:

Welcom to the site....add your location to your profile so we all know where you are from.. makes it easier when helping.
    look up Festymick....he is in Austrailia also....he has one of nicest if not the nicest Aspires there is. Many pictures here...I am sure he would love to share any info he can with you.

ps...turn off the caps...people will think you are screaming....lol
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Post some pics of your car as it is now so we will know where we are starting from. We love pictures.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

No Worries

but we do feel like screamin don't seem 2 b gettin anywhere. will get piccy's when hubby gets home not long now. could take a bit for pics as not very computer friendly. will try hard though.....Finally some real help:happy2:
        thanks

Comment

i hope that i got this rite
          Last edited by redfesty; 08-25-2008, 05:23 AM. Reason: missin info

Comment

well I fixed the link for you....lol....but it looks like you used the wrong size pic to download. It is very small but I can tell you have what we call an Aspire here. You should have no problem getting stuff together for your car. Festymick is one you should look up....that is the same style car he has and it's kitted out, dropped, turbo'd , interior all custom.....man the list goes on....you name he has done it.
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

can u tell me how 2 make them bigga and how 2 put them on here did say i was computer illiterate!!!!! so u gotta bear with me. at least i got one up here 4 ya's 2 c lol
              Last edited by redfesty; 08-25-2008, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Have you tried using photobucket for your pictures ? Its easy to use and its free. Here is a link.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                sigpic
                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

^^best way to do it...I have not used our system yet to try loading.
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  I will sleep when I die!

Comment

http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/rr231/redfesty/ as i said b4 not very computer savvy hope this is rite

Comment

Welcme to the site, here's a link to festymick's car

Enter your Festiva, Aspire, 121 or Pride. Everyone has a chance, enter as often as you like!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Thanks Damkid will jump ova & have a look. Been dyin 2 have a drool (look) at his beast. Cheers.

Comment

I have 2 say SSSSWWWWEEEEEEEETTTT. Not sure if any1 wood b interested but on ebay there is a place called holdenautopart that have a wiper that is light in weight titanium. They look pretty cool

Comment

Great start, I like the shifter and rims you've got there.
                            I would say a body kit or lowering springs or engine upgrades would be your next move, whichever you prefer.

Or a custom interior, I noticed the speakers aren't really fitting too well.
                            Steve GT

Comment

I bought the rims for hubby brand new with rubber for about$1000.00. The shifter is just one off the cars where he works. And the speakers were put in by a friend of ours. Don't wanna drop it till it has it's body kit done. We joined this site cause we wanted help with the motor mods and all that. And to c what kinda interiors every1 else had done. So yeah definately a work in progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X