fms catalog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fms catalog?

I was wondering if he had a catalog,...it has been mentioned that his upkeep of the website is a little lax,....just wondering if anyone knew, befor i phone......

also how much stiffer are the racing springs but % with the added weight ofthe bp, the aspire swap comple...i don't mind a HARSH ride I want to be able to drive the wheels off it, i would like to know these things,....order time is looming very close............i've just about killed the aspire as far as robbin' parts............I think......

Any one come up with the second 1/2 of the auto tranny improvments?????.......I still want an auto..........I have the first 1/2, and now 3 tranny's to kill in the interest of fun,......but would like to know how to do it right,off the hop..........
    you want to blend in?, drive a honda
    92l festy car, original owner.
    2008 xls mitsubishi outlander
    1987 nissan diesel truck

Yes they have a catalog, about 15 pages, free with any order. If you don't order something I'm not sure what the deal is.

Comment

I am not aware of any FMS catalog. And as for the second half of the auto tranny write up I don't think Ivan ever completed it.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

do you know what he did?.............
        you want to blend in?, drive a honda
        92l festy car, original owner.
        2008 xls mitsubishi outlander
        1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

Working...