B6T distributers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B6T distributers

i'm sure one of the electrical component in my B6T dist. is shot (not getting spark) i can only seem to get a part number for 1 of the 3 electrical components inside the dist and it the wrong part

so i think my next quest is going to be to find another known working dist. and what i want to know is the B6T and B6 DOHC N/A (B6D?) dist. the same? since the B6D would probably be easier to find, unless someone has a spare dist from a 323 GT laying around they could sell me :lol:
    Last edited by Damkid; 08-25-2008, 03:32 PM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

i think the b6t dizzy are diffrent then the regular b6d's because of te vaccum advance. i know part stores by me can get them but there about 300-350 every time i see a b6t in the yard i try to grab the knock boxes and dizzys. ive heard of people using b6t dizzy on bps why i dont know though.

Comment

There was a B6T Capri in the yard by me. I can check on the dist if you want.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
        There was a B6T Capri in the yard by me. I can check on the dist if you want.
        If you don't mind, PM sent

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
        X