Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5dr Festy... not for the US?

just curious.

did they release the 5 door version of the Festiva in the US? (not the Aspire)

i don't recall seeing any members rides being 5 door like mine?

most WA festivas here are 3 door units.
    1977 Ford LTD 5.8L

Nope....no 5 doors....but there are a bunch of people here that would love to have one. Right hand drive would be awesome to have also....but not here..
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

sadly no...
      89' Maroon and black Festiva LX with a sunroof. :alien:

Comment

i always wanted a right hand drive one.
        87 rx7
        92L starsky and hutchstiva bp swap, aspire swap, side pipes(tranny swap on the way)
        94 caddi deville
        99 f250 LD 4x4 12 inch lift on 38s

i need more festies.

Comment

sadly enough, a few weeks ago i was wishing i had a 3 door festy.

the seatbelt on mine was worn out and they are not interchangeable between the 3dr and the 5dr models.

i went to several wrecking yards... even phoned interstate yards, but 5 door driver's seatbelts are as hard to find as hens teeth!

ended up getting mine rebuilt (brand new belt put on) for $135AUD by the only place in Australia authorized to do such repairs.

interesting though, i wonder what regulations North America would impose on overseas 5dr vehicles coming in...

somehow i don't think the import tax and compliance would make this a viable option for those wanting a 5dr festy in the U.S.
          1977 Ford LTD 5.8L

Comment

Working...
          X