It's Official, I Am Nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official, I Am Nuts

My wife has asked me to inform you all that I am officially inFESTed with Festivitis....I know that many of you have printed up cards that you can leave on windshields for an invite to this fine site. I haven't done that yet, but this morning I went to Chick-fil-A and saw a nice blue Festiva (1992-93) and wanted to find out whose it was. It was parked in the employee lot, so I figured that would be easy enough, but the gal at the counter had no idea whose it was. So I grabbed an order slip and wrote out an invite. I hope whoever it is reads it and comes here...it'd be nice to have a fellow fan living so close.
    1989 Red L- The Baron
    www.letstalkbeatles.com
    Link to Baron Pics:
    http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
    1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

In addition, it would be another Georgia member, since we don't have too many:-)
    90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
    92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
    94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
    94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Amen brother!
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

You are officially nuts as far as the general public is concerned, as soon as you buy a Festiva.

I know this is true. I've been told this by too many people to have it not be true.
        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

amen brother, we need a little more GA representation on this board... maybe we can give the OH guys a run for their money :lol: then again, maybe not...
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Well....it would take quit a bit for us to give them a run for their money Joseph hehehe. It would be fun to try though. Kev(Av8ter) would definately have to get back into a festiva though(a FI car this time though) It's good he's still around though:-)
            90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
            92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
            94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
            94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Since there are only 2 or 3 of us in Alabama that I'm aware of maybe I can declare myself an honorary GA member. What do you guys think?

I'm 6'6" and when I tell people I'm looking for a Festiva they look at me like an alien crawled out of my nose. I guess the strange looks also come as a result of my head spinning around backwards when a Festy passes me going in the other direction. Can't help myself
              '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
              '02 F-150 Supercrew
              '02 Excursion 4x4
              '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

You are accepted, BW.....

Hey......I think this just dropped out of your nose, man! :alien:
                1989 Red L- The Baron
                www.letstalkbeatles.com
                Link to Baron Pics:
                http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
                1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

I am a festiva driver at heart and that is what matters lol. I told my self I am buying the next FI car I find as long as it has a good body. We will se how that goes.......... Going to have to turn my basement into a garage haha.

Comment

I just met a forum member today at college here in Alfred NY. He's got a white one with most of the FMS body kit and rims.
                    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                    X