No announcement yet.

nice turbo setup for bp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and no real estate issue's up front,...mmmm. I what sise of turbo have you got again? I know i have asked this already,but if it's a t3, and you have that much room up front....I thought that going to a garrett gt28 would be the happy medium in the mix, kind the middle of the road, and because a t3 wouldn't fit without serious mods....mmm
    you want to blend in?, drive a honda
    92l festy car, original owner.
    2008 xls mitsubishi outlander
    1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

I am using a T3/T4 its kinda big for my engine (1.8) so my spool up will be alittle slow. I could not put any bigger on my 1.8 since I moved my altenator to the front this spring.

Comment

Originally posted by benms79 View Post
        i remember seeing this set-up on Ebay a while back, it would be cool to modify it for a festiva

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

a t3 WILL fit!!!! this is news!!!,....the reason i was looking at the 28 was frame sise,spool time,..and it seems there a host of options you can get them in,..but the t3 frame......you know how it goes, bigger,BIGGER... sometimes better.....now i'm really thinkin'....
          you want to blend in?, drive a honda
          92l festy car, original owner.
          2008 xls mitsubishi outlander
          1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

There is such a thing as too big. With a Protege BP engine and G25 transmission you will have traction issues, now double the horsepower and its more for show than anything. If your going to do AutoX you would probably want to go with a smaller turbo that spools up quicker. Then again my festiva with the NA BP had plenty of power for the AutoX course. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
              i remember seeing this set-up on Ebay a while back, it would be cool to modify it for a festiva

yea that was my thought,thats y i posted,he has alot of other setups to,and this pic isnt for this setup,if you notice he used the same pics for all the setups,so its prob not configured as shown,keep that in mind!.

Comment

Working...
              X