Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanest Festiva in America

Check out what I saw at the Post Office today:

It's almost the exact color I want to paint mine.

drool

drool

drool

drool
    I talked to the owners and they are the original owners.
    They bought it new in 1990 and it has been garage kept ever since.
    140k, 5 Spd, and Cruise Control.
    Sorry I didn't take more pictures, I was on my lunch break.
    I purposefully looked for ANYTHING wrong with it and I couldn't find anything.
    They say they get offers on it all the time and wouldn't sell it for anything.
    I probably scared them with all of my questions but they were happy to meet another Festy lover.

Hope you like it as much as I did.
    Steve GT

Wow that is clean!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Where are the door dents? I thought that was a standard feature.

Comment

That's just not fair.
        Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
        The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

The paint almost looks metallic, perhaps a re-spray? No fest badge ither
          89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
          RIP 90LX

Comment

That was the original color of my car stefan, and they probably just had a sticker for a badge and took it off.
            90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
            92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
            94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
            94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Originally posted by gdawgs View Post
              Where are the door dents? I thought that was a standard feature.
              I know, I didn't think it was possible.

Originally posted by wrestler3025 View Post
              That was the original color of my car stefan, and they probably just had a sticker for a badge and took it off.
              I think your right, these people were the "calm collected" type. The type of people you would expect to take really good care of their their possessions.

I should have taken pictures of the interior, it was kept up to EXACTLY the same standard, and all stock!!!
              Steve GT

Comment

looks like its spent some time behind an RV... maybe transmission damage from the towing? Sorry, just trying to find something wrong with an otherwise apparently perfect car. Nice find!
                No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

cruise control

Please take a picture of their cruise control setup on the steering column and engine compartment if you ever see them again. That would be both educational and historic. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                    Please take a picture of their cruise control setup on the steering column and engine compartment if you ever see them again. That would be both educational and historic. Thanks.
                    Well, if you have a spare helicopter, I know where they drop off their mail. They can't live more than a 10 mile radius from there, lol.

"If" I see them again, you can bet I will take a ton more pictures.
                    We can find something wrong if we look hard enough, :laughing6:

I told them about FF.com too, but they didn't look like the "Interweb" type.
                    Steve GT

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                      Cruise control has its own seperate arm on the left side of the column. and there is a big ball shaped actuator under the hood and some stuff under the dash.
                      Brian
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                      :fish:

Comment

That blue is metalic and not all festivas came with festiva decals.

M3/2R Bright Blue Met BC/CC
                        Last edited by freshtiva; 09-07-2008, 08:33 AM.
                        sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I purposefully looked for ANYTHING wrong with it and I couldn't find anything.
                          They say they get offers on it all the time and wouldn't sell it for anything.
                          I probably scared them with all of my questions but they were happy to meet another Festy lover.

Hope you like it as much as I did.[/QUOTE]

WOW ! Utterly fantastic ! Those kind are out there....if you just knew where ? :p

Thanks for the quality pictures, isn't it nice to see how nice they can be, and how they last, with just common sense care given ? Too bad they are not still being made .......

Comment

drooldrool Thats Awesome! It's so Clean!
                            -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                            -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                            -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

That is amazing. There is one in my town the same color and its very clean too. Ill get a picture when I see it at the supermarket again.

I don't know if seeing these cars in such great shape sparks inspiration or depression lol.
                              1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Working...
                              X