3rd time's the charm!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd time's the charm!!!

i finally passed my drivers test!!! now all i need is a job to pay for the parts i need for my festiva...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Congratulations!! That test must be way harder than it was ** years ago when I took it!
    1989 Red L- The Baron
    www.letstalkbeatles.com
    Link to Baron Pics:
    http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
    1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Woot!

-Scott
      Aqua 93 L
      Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
      White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

congrats can't wait to see some pics of you driving your festiva...

Ford Festiva L
        Automatic

Comment

Congrats! You finally beat the ICBC cash grab!
          1993 Festiva L - B3/Auto

Comment

Originally posted by turqfest View Post
            Congrats! You finally beat the ICBC cash grab!

lol. 35 bucks to take the test and then if you pass another 75... its a rip...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
              lol. 35 bucks to take the test and then if you pass another 75... its a rip...
              Still better than here in Ontario, we have a graduated license system,

They call each level "G1" (Beginners license) "G2" and "G" is your full license

you start with the G1 where you can only drive with a G licensed driver in the passenger seat, can't drive at night, blah blah blah, and that test costs $125 to get your G1, re-tests are $10, it's a written test and once you pass it you have to wait 1 year to go for your G2 test

The G2 test is a driving test and last i knew the cost of this test is covered in the fee for your G1, re-tests are $40, once you pass your allowed to drive on your own, with minimal restrictions, no alcohol etc. and you have to wait 1 year before going for your full G license test

The test for your G license is a driving test but they are a lot more strict on how they mark you, this test is $75, re-tests are $75 as well

My G license cost me $260 to get after all the testing

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

that is sort of what it is over here but not g1, g2 and g. it is L, N and then your full class 5. i have my N wich is the same as your g2.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

here in the us, i was failed 4 times because i was unable to get a ride to the test place, then i forfeit my first driving test because the instructor they gave me was a nervous wreck, i made it barely a mile from the place before i turned back, he was yelling at me the whole time, literally. since i was failed for that attempt, i had to wait another 6 months before i could try again, the place remembered me. and i got the owner, passed fine. finally.
                  is not sposed ta do that...
                  05 subaru legacy gt
                  1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
                  1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

in california it seemed like 1/4 of the questions were about how long your license is taken away when you get dui's, spraypaint walls,underage drinking/drugs etc. I missed a few of those but still passed.
                    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Working...
                    X