GL parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GL parts

Hey guys, I just found out a guy who lives about an hour and a half from me who's parting out a 1993 Festiva GL Sport with a spoiler. I might buy his white factory alloys and a few body parts, but if the price is right, I might snag the spoiler for you guys. He also has a brand new muffler (uninstalled) and an A1 gas tank. I emailed him for prices, and also to see if he had a candy stripe interior, underseat tray, tach cluster and the usual goodies. I'll keep you updated.
    The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

well i'm in need of a muffler if the price is right...

Ford Festiva L
    Automatic

Comment

Ok, I'll ask about the muffler...Meanwhile, here are some pics from his ad:

The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

how much 4 the spoiler?? ill take it if you dont keep it!

Comment

hey if the bumpers are in good condition i might want those to also also about the grill and tail lights... come on i need prices....

Ford Festiva L
          Automatic

Comment

I just emailed him this afternoon; I'm still asking for a response.

Comment

What are the seats and door panels like? Be interested in the spoiler depending on price.
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

Oh and Goth, about the bumpers, you do realize that I live a long way from you; which means that big parts like bumpers cost more after shipping than buying some at your local junkyard...

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
                  What are the seats and door panels like?
                  Still waiting on an answer for that too; I knew you'd want dibs on those hehe!!!

Comment

haha i forgot well does it have rear wiper cause i need one of those...
                    and i can't find any festivas in our junkyards...

Ford Festiva L
                    Automatic

Comment

Since it's a GL Sport, it must have a wiper. I talked to the guy, and appart from the spoiler, alloys and **guess what Brian? A candy stripe interior!!!**, there's no other goodies. And by the way, anyone want the alloys? I might not take them after all, I got a deal on an Aspire swap.

Comment

Willies car is a Sport and I don't think it has a rear wiper.
                        Brian
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                        :fish:

Comment

hey goth, im selling a pair of lights for 90-93 on ebay. They are in great shape and have the bulbs and gasket can still be used. Im only asking what i paid for them.
                          Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
                          93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
                          01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
                            Willies car is a Sport and I don't think it has a rear wiper.
                            I've seen them like that before
                            89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                            RIP 90LX

Comment

I would love to get my hands on the lock set (both doors, hatch, ignition and keys) if he's willing to sell those. My locks are bad. Thanks for the heads up.
                              '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
                              '02 F-150 Supercrew
                              '02 Excursion 4x4
                              '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

Working...
                              X