records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• records

i was just diggin around in the 93 i got a couple months ago, and found gas milage records, oil changes, and tires that date back to 95. the guy bought it in 95 for around $7500 with about 35k miles. the gas records include price per gallon, gallons, milage at the time, mpg, total cost.. from 35k to 90k miles. the car now has 148k, dont know what happened to those records, but i thought it would be kind of cool to share with yall.
    87 rx7
    92L starsky and hutchstiva bp swap, aspire swap, side pipes(tranny swap on the way)
    94 caddi deville
    99 f250 LD 4x4 12 inch lift on 38s

i need more festies.

That's cool. When I bought the Subaru that I gave to my dad last year, the guy gave me a stack of records for it that had to have been six inches thick. Pretty sure it was every receipt for every bit of work that had ever been done to the car. Even had the original window stickers and everything. And this is a 17 year old car we are talking about. Do yourself a favor, tho, and don't look at what gas cost back in 95. You'll want to break something. lol

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Gas may have been a buck a gallon, but a used Festy was $7500, so I guess it evens out.
      Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
      Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
      White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
      White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
      Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
      Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
      Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
      White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

My winter Festiva came with every repair and oil change record. it was by date and mileage. And all the receipts for those. It was a 1 owner car.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

My first Festiva did not come with any records, 'cause I bought it NEW! Yeah, I'm that old...

My mom still is driving it.
          Thirdman
          1992 White Festiva L - original owner
          1993 Green-ish Stinktiva™ L - totaled

Comment

Bought Big Blue with 14,xxx miles on it!
            Recored every fill-up, oil change, and maintenance done on it in one of those 4"x6" spiral bound notebooks (they fit in our spacious glove box).
            Ended up using two of them, because Big Blue has 230,XXX miles on him.
            Had pics somewhere of 100K and 200K odo turn over.
            Yeah, your right I don't even want to see what it cost me for his first fill-up!
            Blue is down for rear axle replacement along with new backing plates, wheel cylinders, etc.
            In the front the clutch will be replaced, and new hubs and/or lower control arms are also in order.
            '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
            '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
            '92 Aqua parts Car
            '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
            '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
            Your holy ghost will not save you.
            Your God plutonium will not save you.
            In fact...
            ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Working...
            X