Need help deciding between two cars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help deciding between two cars.

Well, I can finally buy my first car (after driving a Mercury Mystique for a year) and I need help, i.e. pros, cons. After searching for a while, I came upon two fuel efficient cars (three actually but I don't really like the Geo metro). The two cars I am debating over is a 93 Festiva 95Km or a 94 Ford Aspire 100 Km. Tough decision. From experience I'm sure someone here can give me a few pros and cons of each vehicle and which one would you choose. :? :?:
    My Photoshops

go for the aspire.

any way you can get a later model aspire? they have hotwire mas air flow sensors plus airbags and some have abs.

Comment

I was thinking that too. I even did I Photoshop. (SVT contour skirts :lol: )

and more of my photoshops: http://www.boomspeed.com/msvg0/index.html
      My Photoshops

Comment

the aspire will give a more comfortable ride and will be safer(esp with airbags).

The festiva will get slightly better gas milage and people can't make the "asspirate" comments.

Personally I like the festiva more because the boxy look > the rounded look.
        OX SMASH!!

Comment

Originally posted by CryptokiD
          go for the aspire.

any way you can get a later model aspire? they have hotwire mas air flow sensors plus airbags and some have abs.
          they all have maf and airbags
          Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
          Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

IMHO, OBDII sucks ass... get the Festiva... I'm kinda slanted towards Festivas though.. :roll:

Comment

obdII was only 96-97, and then it was piggybacked ontop of MECS
              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
              Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Get both

Then wait til gas is a buck fifty a litre and sell the one you don't like with a big sign that says: uses less gas than an Echo
                I will NOT drive a minivan

Comment

Working...
                X