light bulbs????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• light bulbs????

I cant seem to find a reference for light bulbs? a while back I tried to buy some instrument panel bulbs, autozone said no longer available....is there a reference thread/bulb part# list for all the bulbs a festy is supposed to have?

What i would do is take your old light bulbs into the store and ask for an identical bulb to replace it, they should be able to match something to it

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I believe all the bulbs in the rear of the Festiva gauge cluster are 194...
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

kool, thanks...

Comment

the bulbs in the top bar aren't 194's. Much smaller.
          Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
          Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
            What i would do is take your old light bulbs into the store and ask for an identical bulb to replace it, they should be able to match something to it
            x2 This is what I did when I got my tach cluster. I replaced every single bulb. I just took one of each kind that was in the cluster to Autozone or Advance, and replaced all of them.
            90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
            92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
            94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
            94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Jim is correct... I thought you were referring to a rear illuminated cluster.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Directly off of the sylvania website, the mini bulbs aren't listed but if you take them in they will have them.
                FORD Festiva

High & low beam headlamp
                9004SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen
                9004ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen
                9004XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light
                9004CB Cool Blue Halogen - The Whiter Light

Parking light
                1156LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
                1157LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Front turn signal

Rear turn signal

Tail light

Stop light

High mount stop light

License plate
                168LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Back up light

Front sidemarker
                168LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Rear sidemarker
                194LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Dome light
                DE3022

Instrument-general

Hi-beam indicator

Seat belt indicator

Brake warning

Automatic transmission indicator

Directional signal indicator
                Last edited by Festiva_tunner; 09-12-2008, 11:27 AM.

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                92 GL - parts car
                97 aspire - parts car
                87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Working...
                X