Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler

Anybody Have Any Offers? I Am Selling My Spoiler! Have Not Sold On Ebay Yet.

$100?

Comment

$110
      87 rx7
      92L starsky and hutchstiva bp swap, aspire swap, side pipes(tranny swap on the way)
      94 caddi deville
      99 f250 LD 4x4 12 inch lift on 38s

i need more festies.

Comment

A pic or two would be nice, before I bid!
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Oh great, soon as I get hurt ( out of work for a couple weeks) a spoiler comes up for sale
          money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Whyd you close out the original auction? It was up to $179 the last time I had checked. Then it was gone and then back again as a BIN of $399.
            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
            - Unknown
            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
              Whyd you close out the original auction? It was up to $179 the last time I had checked. Then it was gone and then back again as a BIN of $399.
              it ended at 207.00 didnt meet reserve.so i relisted.

Comment

have all plugs to!

Comment

I think you should put it on your car.
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                    I dont know..........$400 spoiler ? Even with the money I have thrown into minigun I can not justify that. Good luck with the sale
                    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

All you need is 2 determined bidders to get in a bidding war to reach crazy high prices on ebay. Most members on here dont have the disposable income to toss 1/2 the price of their car into an aesthetically pleasing mod.
                      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

^^ Agreed! As much as I want a spoiler, I can't imagine paying more for it than I paid for the festiva. I think you'll have the best luck selling it on ebay, although I think the few people that created the bidding wars a month or two ago have gotten their spoilers, so I doubt you'll get the kind of money they were going for then. I suggest a bin of $200-250. Good luck!
                        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

so 225.00 bin sound good?

Comment

Sounds good to me. I know if I had the extra cash I'd offer it. Hopefully someone on here will buy it and you won't have to deal with the ebay fees.
                            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                              Sounds good to me. I know if I had the extra cash I'd offer it. Hopefully someone on here will buy it and you won't have to deal with the ebay fees.
                              yea you rite! i hope so to.i just relisted with a buy now for 225. guess ill see what happens! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X