why cant i find a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why cant i find a car

so Ive been looking for a festiva to work on for a while now and i can never find any good ones. everytime i get close to getting one they always back out, "well the junkyard offered me 25 dollars more for it so i guess im going with them, bye" click hang up not even giving me the chance to say ill pay that plus the gas to and from. so all in all a 200 dollar festiva in non running order plus another 200 for gas and trailer rental and the guy sold it to the junk yard for 225. people need to stop hoarding the festivas and share some of the love with me, so anyone have any good leads on a non runing but decent body festiva in the middle of the country nebraska, iowa, kansas, missouri, colorado anywhere let me know someone has to know.

p.s. i hate craigslist, its the devil wrapped in sparkly paper

I have one for you. Located in Central PA, decent condition (compared to some that I've seen) and it even runs, with a built BP engine swapped in. It does need some work though.

PM me for details.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I'm afraid your just not looking hard enough. Just PM Freshtiva he'll sell you his secret book of scams/bribery/local DMV listings....etc.etc.etc.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
      ---------------------------------------------------
      BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Put in your profile where you are located and someone on here will surely help. Hang in there. You may have travel and tow but they're out there to be had.
        '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
        '02 F-150 Supercrew
        '02 Excursion 4x4
        '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
          I'm afraid your just not looking hard enough. Just PM Freshtiva he'll sell you his secret book of scams/bribery/local DMV listings....etc.etc.etc.

:laughing3::laughing3:

Yeah but it costs more than a festiva. Actually I dont think there are anymore in the nebraska, iowa, kansas, missouri area.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

quite a few for sale some running some not in california. mines for sale not running. never seen salt snow or ocean. definately not looking hard enough. with gas now 3.45 instead of 4.79 people arent hoading them like they were 6 months ago. you can always get an aspire. as they are several years newer there are many more of those around.
            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Keep looking, I've been trying for 1/2 a year now, but finally found 2 that I might be buying....
              -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
              -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
              -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Working...
              X